15 January 2011

Art in Residence.

As part of my Artist in Residence series of posts - and as I contemplate the placement of artworks in my own home - I thought I'd share some gorgeous shots of homes where I think they have really nailed it.

Drenched in my favourite blues, greens and purples...

















Artist Allyson ReynoldsMoth painting

Lucy Fenton's Melbourne Shop Fenton & Fenton

















































One of my favourite's Cressida Campbell -
a painting of her own home

























Wallpaper is the new art...

























Images: Design Sponge, Absolutely Beautiful Things, Fenton & Fenton via The Design Files, Design Sponge, Art Critique, From the Right Bank



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails